Thursday, January 8, 2015

Concept Development - more animatics

"Drunk Rats" - had a lot of fun with this one! Requirements: 25 sec, 5 shots, 2 rats playing pool and one of them messes the other up by making an annoying sound with the pool chalk.


"Raven" - I don't like how this one turned out nearly as much as the Rats animatic, but it was still a good learning experience. Requirements: 25 sec, 5 shots, A Raven hits someone on the head with a flower pot.
~~~
As for the final animatic in the class - well let's just say I kind of made a mess of it. But hey I sorta like my original ideas for it, so here ya go - some pre-animatic work! :D
One of my first ideas was about a gingerbread man who must go into army-mode to reclaim his gingerbread wife.
Some concepts for the gingerbread story.

Another idea was about a homeless "hermit" who wants to live in the shell of an unfortunate little crab.

Final idea, and the one I ended up going with, is a story of a little girl who does not want to give up her first lost tooth.

ideas

Tooth fairy concepts.

The little girl.
Ultimately, the story didn't turn out how I intended, but I definitely learned a lot from it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment