Thursday, January 8, 2015

Computer Animation 1

WHEW what a blast this class was!!! I had an amazing time getting introduced to Maya and computer animation. I can't believe how much I learned from this class in just one semester.

I was by far most proud of the last project, "Simple Poly" so I'll start with that!

Designed, modeled, rigged, lit, and animated this lil' guy! It was really cool to go through every step of the animation pipeline personally to create this project.

From paper to computer!
~~
The dreaded Penguin project :D This project's focus was to teach us about modeling. We were shown a penguin "stress" toy and had to re-create it in Maya.

The project previous to The Penguin was "Primitive Theater."

Had to create 2 characters interacting in some form or another. Another really fun project that led us through the basic pipeline of animation! My first experience with creating a basic rig as well as modeling very simple things in Maya.

Ah and then the very first assignment - ball bounce :)

No comments:

Post a Comment