Sunday, May 4, 2014

End of the year project dump!!

Wow I can't believe my first year at Ringling is already over!! What an exciting ride it has been. Here's some of my favorite pieces from the end of the year.

Academic style drawing for Figure class, took 4 class periods on this one. Done in regular ol' derwent pencils :)
Self portrait from life - I look pretty peeved ahaha


My grunt sculpture for 3D Design! This is the Derp and he once was a sloth until a nuclear explosion was set off near his jungle - the radioactivity caused him to mutate drastically. This sculpture took a lot outta me :D I am so thankful it's done!!



And Here are all 3 of my proposed Grunt ideas.

Exaggerated walk cycle for Traditional Animation - Decided to create a big fat happy mouse :)

And here's the what the rough animation looked like before I cleaned it up if anyone is interested! Personally I like the way rough animation looks better anyways :)




No comments:

Post a Comment